INNOVATIVE DOCTORS AND HEALTH PRACTITIONERS
Our faculty consist of professors, academicians and practicing psychologists, psychotherapists and counselors from renowned universities and clinics worldwide.Our educational strategy is to enable our students to have direct access to our team of world class academicians and practitioner in the field of Psychology worldwide.
PROF. JOSEPH MORENO
Professor Emeritus of Music Therapy, Maryville University; Director of Moreno Institute for the Creative Arts Therapies; Author of “Acting Your Inner Music: Music Therapy and Psychodrama”; Recipient of National Award in Research and Publications, American Music Therapy Association; Recipient of Innovator’s Award, American Association for Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama.
1. Integrated work with the creative arts therapies ie music,art,dance and drama.
2. Music and psychodrama.
3. Music and imagery
4. Sources of the creative arts therapies in the indigenous traditional healing practices of the world
5. Analytic music therapy:improvised music as a projective technique in individual and group psychotherapy
6. Music warm-ups for therapeutic interventions
DR. EDWARD WENGLOK CHAN
Principal Consulting Psychologist at the international Psychology Centre. Board Member, World Council for Psychotherapy; President, International Society for Psychotherapy, Counseling & Psychiatry Theories, Researches & Clinical Practices; Chair, Asia Pacific Rim International Counseling & Psychotherapy Conference 2013; President, Malaysian Association of Psychotherapy; Head of Psychotherapy Chapter, Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine.
1. Couple Therapy
2. Sex Therapy
3. PsychoNutritional Therapy
4. Brain Based Therapy
5. Schizophrenia Reversal Therapy
6. Multiple Personality Disorder Reversal Therapy
7. Demonic Possession Reversal Psychotherapy
DR. MARK THORPE
Dr Mark Thorpe works as a senior lecturer at AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand and practices as a clinical psychologist and psychoanalytic psychotherapist at Psychotherapy at Apollo. He trained in a variety of therapeutic modalities and worked in private, governmental and university settings in South Africa and Aotearoa New Zealand. Mark is Chair of Training for the New Zealand Institute of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, and a member of the Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association of Australasia and the International Association of Relational Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis. He has held the positions of Vice President of the South African Institute of Psychotherapy, Chairperson of the Cape Town Psychoanalytic Society, Psychology Professional Advisor for Pacific Health DHB, Committee Member of the NZ Institute of Counselling Psychology, and Head of the Psychology at AUT University. Dr Thorpe supervises qualitative research.
Masters and Doctorate thesis topics he can supervise include:
1. The psychological effects of immigration, with a specific focus on the development of the therapeutic relationship with immigrant clients, and/or by immigrant therapists.
2. The therapeutic relationship –particularly the interaction between the real relationship, the working alliance and the transference/countertransference matrix.
3. The influence of behavioural theories and managed care on the therapeutic relationship – specific focus on the effect on the depth of therapy and the development of the therapeutic relationship.
DR. OLESSIA GORKOVENKO
Principal Sport Instructor, Sport Studio-Center “Pilatelicious”; Teacher, Sport Studio-Center “Pilatelicious”; Coach, Sport Studio-Center “Pilatelicious”.
1. Sport /& injuries/ Sport Psychology /Sport coaching and training/Sport holistic diet approach;
2. Various Intelligences EQ/IQ/SQ/ AQ…
2.1 Mindfulness, forgiveness; combination of Various types OTHER therapies and research regarding Intelligences and skills developing approaches around it;
3. Stress coping and Ayurovevedic approach to diet ,stress and anxiety disorders ….
4. Holotropic breathing, Yoga practices ,Pilates therapy and training….
5. OZONE therapy, other supporting therapies and detox (medical and non medical)therapies
DR. COLIN ROSS
M.D. (Psychiatry) Executive Medical Director for Trauma Programs, Timberlawn Mental Health, Dallas; Forest View Hospital, Michigan; & Del Amo Hospital, California; Board Member, International Society for the Psychological Treatment of Schizophrenia and Other Psychoses (ISPS); Member, American Psychiatric Association; Founder and President, Colin A.Ross Institute for Psychological Trauma, USA.
PROF. MAN CHEUNG CHUNG
Professor of Psychology, Natural Science & Public Health Zayed University, Abu Dhabi.
DR. KNUTH MULLER
Dissertation Title: “On Behalf of the Agency – Encounters between the Psychoanalytic Community and the U.S.-Intelligence Community since 1940: History & Consequences of an unexpected Liaison”. Psychoanalytic Training at Berlin Institute for Psychotherapy & Psychoanalysis (BIPP). Training according to the Guidelines of the German Psychoanalytic Society (DPG) and the International Psychoanalytical Association (IPA). Psychotherapist and Psychoanalyst in Private Practice in cooperation with Oberberg City Berlin
DR. EDUARDO C. CALIGNER
Counseling Psychologist, PAP Board Certified Specialist Ateoneo de Manila University, Manila, Philippines.
DR. MIODRAG B. MILOVANOVIĆ
Consultant Psychiatrist, Primary Health Center in Novo mesto and the Center for prevention and treatment of addiction of illicit drugs (CPTAID) in Novo mesto, and General hospital in Brežice, Slovenia.
DR. BENIG MAUGER
Benig has a background in psychology and childbirth education, founding the Holistic Birth Centre in London in the 1980s. She is a Jungian psychoanalytic psychotherapist, teacher and writer. Author of Songs From the Womb, Reclaiming Father and Love in a Time of Broken Heart – Healing From Within, she lectures and writes extensively on modern living from a psychological and spiritual perspective. A pioneer in pre and perinatal psychology, she maintains a private practice and travels internationally to lecture, teach and run workshops.
1. Jungian psychological theory and practice
2. Psychoanalytic theory and practice (Object Relations theory, Bowlby, Winnicott etc.)
3. Attachment theory and practice
4. Couples and relationship counselling
5. Addiction therapy from a depth psychological (and spiritual) perspective
6. The use of Symbols and metaphor as agents of change in a psychotherapeutic context
7. Dream analysis (Jungian perspective)
8. Pre and perinatal psychology: Theory and Practice
9. The Spiritual perspective: Combining depth psychology with spirituality to create inner healing
10. Soul healing
DR. JUDY KURIANSKY
New York University, Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Dr. Kuriansky is an internationally known clinical psychologist, humanitarian, award-winning journalist, and well-known radio and television personality, on the faculty at Columbia University Teachers College and an honorary professor at the Peking University Health Sciences Center in China.
1. General Psychotherapy techniques,
2. Psychology, Mental Health and Wellbeing and Happiness particularly on the Global Stage and in the Global Agenda, anything related to these topics in their particular country
3. Intimacy and Sexuality in Relationships.